Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Than Enough

My heart has been burdened for my brother-in-law and his family. It seems like things in their lives are falling apart all around them. His father is in the final stages of cancer (my brother-in-law, Matt talks about this in his blog http://www.whostheman-mattd.blogspot.com/). If that wasn't enough,they are now dealing with other battles in their life. I know God never gives us more than we can handle, so I know this will only make them stronger.
I was church Sunday thinking about the pain Matt and the whole family must be feeling when we started singing a song by Chris Tomlin - More Than Enough.

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough
You are my supply My breath of life

And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward worth living for
And still more awesome than I know
All of You is more than enough for all of me

For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough
You’re my sacrifice Of greatest price

And still more awesome than I know
You’re the coming King
You are everything
And still more awesome than I know
More than all I want More than all I need

You are more than enough for me
More than all I know
More than all I can say
You are more than enough for me

God is more than enough. This is true for all of us not just someone dying of cancer or the family left behind. We must all look to God to supply our every need.
Please remember to pray for the Davis family.

No comments: